Free Improv Classes at CSz Philadelphia
Taking an improv class is a great experience, where you will meet new and interesting people while learning a fun skill that can be used onstage and off.
But how do you know if an improv class is right for you?
We get it. That’s why we offer Improv Open Houses throughout the year, where you can “try before you buy.” The Open House is a free 90-minute session where you get a taste of what CSz Philadelphia’s Intro to Improv class is all about.
What will you do at our Improv Open House?
- Group warmup
- Learn some basic improv exercises
- Work together in small and large groups
Our Open Houses are taught by our instructors who have years of experience on stage and in the classroom. Their goal is to teach you basic improv skills and make sure you have a good time.
Some things to keep in mind:
- This is not an audition, there is no pressure to perform
- This is a safe space. We have a non‐judgmental atmosphere of self and others
- Improv is a SET OF SKILLS, you can PRACTICE being SPONTANEOUS (the great paradox of improv)
- No need to be funny or clever
- Don’t be afraid to fail
- Trust your imagination
Upcoming Free Classes
When: Monday, March 19, 2018
Instructor: Dave Jadico
When: Saturday, March 24, 2018
Instructor: Josh Holober-Ward
If you wish to be put on the Open House waiting list, please email the Education Director.